Friday, August 19, 2005

Pulp Fiction Fun

How apropos ... since we just got Hondo to watch the quintessential "bad mofo" flick Pulp Fiction the other day. Can you believe the man flies jets for a living but has never seen that movie?? The Lion King? 100s of times. Full Metal Jacket? never Once (3 days ago). He's an enigma, that one.

Anyway, take the quiz. They say I most resemble "The Wolf," based on my answers. Which is cool, since he's my favorite character and Harvey Keitel is a Marine.

What Pulp Fiction Character Are You?

You are the king of smooth -- enough said.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hondo's only mistake is that he watched it at all. What a waste of time! That movie rates right up the with Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
SGT Tom

20:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Pulp Fiction myself and I'm not one easy to please.they do have movies now that I just can't stand and that is most of them.It certainly was different and I like that.

07:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

09:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home